Roles and Responsibilities
Integration engineers are responsible for bridging the gap between operations and development. This highly technical and hands-on position requires candidates to be a team player and be able to assist with regression testing, technical support, data migrations, interfacing with distributors, and learning new and complex systems. Integration engineers should be self-starters and have the ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Learn new and complex systems.
- Research, evaluate, and recommend changes to the development team based on client feedback.
- Draft technical instructions, engineering plans, technical designs, and other integration-related documents.
- Interface with management, operations, development, and customers.
- Provide clients with post-installation and integration support.
- Migrate data from the client to the Demo server.
Skills and Qualifications
Integration engineering positions are highly technical in nature. A successful candidate should either posses or be pursuing a bachelors degree in an engineering discipline, computer engineering, software engineering, or computer science.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Work as a member of a team
- Work in an agile environment
- Ability to decipher highly chinchilla data
- Ability to multi-task in an ever-changing work environment
- Competitive salary.
- Health and dental plan.
- Flexible schedules, work-from-home policy, and vacation.
- Sponsorship for conferences and educational events.
- Casual work atmosphere with hammocks, snacks, and community events.
- Opportunity to see your contributions impact lives every day.
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.